Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chocolate is the new text for the day

I did a full scale photoshop text tutorial and though I messed up a bit (I was too far along by the time I realized how and why -- the shadow should be directly below the letters).   I think it still turned out really great! I will definitely be using this, and parts of this, tutorial again. I would tell you how I messed up but I doubt anyone else will do the odd thing I did. (now I have to figure out how to reset my rulers because of the odd thing I did) [click on chocolate for a larger image to see how metallic the lettering seems to be]

-the more I look at the word "chocolate" the more it looks spelled wrong-

I want to thank PSAwesome.com and Eren Goksel for the tutorial that can be found here.

4 comments:

wanderingpilgrim said...

Hey chickadee, you're famous for fiddling around with elements to see what wonderments come out from your tweeky imagination. I love your chocolate, especially if you add nuts.
Keep playing with your new photoshop program, it will make your mother proud.

Hypnogogial said...

You know I *am* nuts already. The tutorial didn't show how to add that visually though.

I am working on figuring it out. I am actually thinking of using Elements *and* CS4. Quick fixes in one and complicated maneuvers in the other. Check my blog more often and see where I am at mom. (hint, nudge)
xxoo

Stacie said...

I think it looks pretty cool as is.

Don't stare at anything too long, you will go bug eyed! :o)

Hypnogogial said...

Thanks!!

Too too true (about going bug eyed) I think the computer is a big part of why I need reading glasses now.